Sit in the bar garden and eat chicken hunters with plenty of salty fries and cold beer on a hot day. I can’t wait these days. I hope we can enjoy all family dinners again soon.
At the same time, I cook at home to control my appetite, sometimes with French fries, sometimes with a large bowl of mashed potatoes and butter.
I like how quick and easy this recipe is: prepare it for a few minutes, and then the oven will do.
This game chicken recipe only takes 10 minutes, making it the perfect choice for weekday lunches. The hunter chicken, called cacciatoré by the Italians and the chicken hunter by the French, may have originated in the Middle Ages.
Our European cousins use similar brown sauces in their recipes, but these dishes are more like stews without bacon (which means the best). We like to serve this recipe with homemade kale salad and barbecue sauce. We have introduced these preparation methods in the recipe, but you can buy them from the store if you are in a hurry. Hunter’s Chicken is also suitable with mashed potatoes and green vegetables.
Table of Contents
Ingredients of hunter chicken: How to make hunters chicken
- chicken breasts
- 12 slices pancetta
- 150g of cheese
- For the BBQ Sauce:
- 85g ketchup tomato flavor
- One piece of garlic(crushed)
- 1/2tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2tbsp sweet paprika
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- For The Coleslaw:
- Two carrots,
- Half a small red cabbage, frayed
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4tbsp creme fraiche
- Three spring onions, chopped
- 1tsp black sesame seeds
Method: How to make hunters chicken
• STEP 1
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C / 180 °C convection/air 6. Grease the baking pan, place the chicken breast on top and put two slices of bacon on top.
• STEP 2
- While the chicken is cooking, use one tablespoon of oil to fry the onions until golden brown and soft, then set aside. Put the potatoes in a large saucepan filled with boiling water and cook until tender for 10-15 minutes. Put another small pot of water on the counter. While the potatoes are boiling, boil immediately after boiling, add the beans and carrots, and cook for 810 minutes until soft, but take a small piece, drain the potatoes, and then put them back into the pot with milk and cream cheese, knead until smooth and smooth. Stir with fried onions.
• STEP 3
After the chicken is cooked, pour the barbecue sauce and Parmesan cheese on top, then return to the oven and bake for 2 minutes until the cheese melts. To enjoy this delicious meal, Serve Hunter, chicken with mashed potatoes, carrots, and beans.
Tips for making delicious hunter’s chicken
- To add flavor, substitute mature cheddar cheese for Gouda cheese.
- You can also prepare this dish in the oven. Place the chicken breast wrapped in bacon in a roasting pan, cover with sauce, and bake at 180 °C / 160 °F / 350 °F / gas mark 4 for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with grated cheese, return to the oven and bake for a few minutes until the cheese is melted.
Also Read: How to become self employed