Lemonade is my favorite drink of summer. Whenever I feel hot and tired, I refresh myself with lemonade in this hot summer. So in this article, I will guide you on how to make lemonade at home.
Table of Contents
Benefits of lemonade
- First of all its a delicious, refreshing, and takes a few minutes to prepare.
- Lemons contain citric acid, which prevents acidity in the stomach, maintaining the body’s pH.
- It keeps your breath fresh for a long time but dont use lemon as a mouth wash.
- The alkaline present in lemon help to reduce weight.
- A perfect lemonade eliminates heartburn, belching, and constipation.
- Lemons also contain potassium that controls blood pressure and stimulates brain and nerve functions.
- Vitamin C is a good anti-inflammatory and helps fight asthma and other respiratory problems.
- It is also an anti-aging drink. As a result, removes wrinkles.
How To Make classic Lemonade Drink
Fresh lemon juice of 6 lemons
2 glass cold water and 1 cup lukewarm water.
Half cup sugar
2 pinches of salt
Some fresh lemon slices and mint leaves for garnishing.
Mix the sugar in lukewarm water.
Add lemon juice, salt, and cold water to it and stir.
Garnish with mint leaves and lemon slices, and enjoy!!!
You can also add ice cubes.
Add strawberry and kiwi slices in a juicer blender and blend well with water and sugar. Now add salt, lemon juice, and water and blend again. Add crushed ice garnish with mint leaves and fruit slices. You can also add fruit-flavored boba pearls.
To get the taste of lemonade, sugar syrup can be used, consisting of a mixture of water and powdered sugar, which should be boiled for an average of 20 minutes. It is also used for drinks and cocktails. You can also use watermelon, cucumber, and peach in a lemonade cocktail.
Also read: how to start a conversation on tinder