One of the best browsers, Chrome has a very good speed, super-fast interface, and is easy to use. The best thing about this browser is you can use it on both Desktop and mobile. Chrome can do anything that a perfect and fantastic browser does. Take advantage of Chrome on iPhone, Mac, or any other device, including android and desktop/Computers. Most of the time, Google Chrome automatically updates itself. If you’ve turned off auto-update, it is possible to update Chrome manually. In the following article, we get to know about How to update chrome? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Chrome stores your data for numerous websites, including your account and login information. To ensure the security of this information, you need to update it frequently, or it could cause the loss of your important data. Last but not least, the more pleasant the user experience, the better. If your browser’s speed is becoming slow, it is a sign to update your browser as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
How to Update Chrome Manually? Why is it necessary?
For a better speed and user experience, we need to update Chrome whenever required. Most of the time, Chrome updates itself automatically, but if you have disabled automatic updates, you update them manually. It’s not a complicated process. By following some easy steps, you can easily update Chrome on a desktop, computer, or any other device. But now the question is, how can we update Chrome manually without wiping all the data on a device or Desktop. Sometimes, if we don’t update correctly, it wipes all of your data and saves passwords and login details from your Chrome history. To avoid your necessary information deletion, you need to do this carefully.
Manually Update Chrome easily on Desktop.
- To update Chrome on your computer desktop, launch Chrome first.
- Once the window is opened, look at the top right corner, there will be three dots for a drop-down menu.
- Click on the dots icon, a drop-down menu will appear on the screen.
- Find there ”Help” and select on ”About Google Chrome” option from the Help bar.
- Once it is opened, the automatic download will start if the update is there.
- Wait till the update is downloaded completely.
- After finishing the download procedure, click to Relaunch the browser.
Manually Updated Chrome on Mobile Easily
- Updating Chrome on an Android device is so simple and easy. It just needs a stable internet connection. If you lose that, you won’t’ be able to do so.
- To update Chrome on Android, go to the Playstore. Click on the ”My Apps & games” option as the screen appears.
- There might be many apps that you have installed on your phone.
- Search for Chrome in the updates section.
- Start updating the browser by clicking on the update button.
Updating Chrome isn’t’ a difficult task. A stable internet connection and a bit of knowledge are needed. The article has guided you perfectly. Follow the steps accordingly, and you are done without any hassle.
Also read: how to earn money online without investment