The main symptom of a stomach ulcer is a pain in the mouth o the stomach, which is located above 4 to 5 fingers above the navel. It can be controlled by lowering the acidity of the stomach but It causes severe pains while eating or at night and it’s difficult to control even with drugs that decrease the acidity. In the following article, we get to know about How to get rid of ulcers? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
The gastric juice present in the stomach is acidic. When this acidic gastric juice comes in contact with the wound and causes pain, irritation, burning, and inflammation in the affected part. Thus, the pain becomes more swore. The main cause of gastric ulcers is the presence of the bacteria H. pylori in the stomach, but this problem can also appear due to stress or anti-inflammatory drugs.
Table of Contents
Symptoms of ulcers
- Constant feeling of a bloated stomach;
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Pain and burning in the throat or in the middle of the chest;
- General malaise;
- Weight loss for no apparent reason;
- Very dark or reddish stools.
- Unexpected weight loss
- Blood in your stool or dark stools
- Pain in your back
Home remedies to get rid of the ulcer
Avoid fast food
If you want to get rid of your stomach ulcer first of all start a balanced diet that contains light and liquid elements that are easy to digest for your stomach. Oily, heavy fast food, like fries burgers, etc, and also the fizzy drinks and carbonated drinks, spicy and highly seasoned meals should be avoided. You just have to eat soups, strews, bread slices, boiled soft vegetables, etc. We know that the stomach ulcer we can’t digest properly and the pectinase or pectin enzyme present in the stomach help in digestion so, try t consume pectin high natural products like fruits.
Avoid alcohol and smoking
Try to avoid smoking and alcohol in stomach ulcers because in this state our stomach is affected by wounds and when the alcohol comes in contact with wounds can be more worse and painful. Like the same, smoking also causes inflammation and burning in the stomach.
Smocking causes the ulcer and makes it more swerve.
Papaya seeds and pulp
On the other hand, there are also some foods that can help you improve and heal gastric ulcers. Among them, we can highlight papaya and its seeds as one of the best fruits for ulcers, as shown in numerous medical studies.
Thus, in addition to eating the papaya pulp, it will also be appropriate to grind the seeds of this fruit and boil them in plenty of water; Next, you will have to let this infusion rest for about 10 minutes and filter it with a strainer. Take three cups a day and you will quickly notice the improvement.
In the same way, cabbage juice or white cabbage will be another natural remedy that you can use to treat ulcers and relieve the discomfort they cause; and it is that this vegetable contains nutrients that help to neutralize the acidity and that will help to recompose the damaged tissues. It is important to point out that it should be raw white cabbage as well as its juice, so you should opt for recipes such as American or coleslaw salad or prepare raw white cabbage juice, adding it to the blender or blender with a little water.
The Green tea has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that give a cooling effect in your stomach and help to reduce the pain thus a source of relief for ulcers. Green tea help protect the gastric mucosa and repair the damage caused by the ulcer.
Many teas like chamomile, lemon honey, mint tea, ginger honey tea, etc.
The Aloe Vera gel is a beneficial treatment and cost-effective for patients with chronic ulcers. Aloe vera gel works well in healing the stomach ulcer and reduces the bacteria H. pylori in the stomach.
Wash well a thick and fresh leaf of aloe vera plant.
Cut the leaf lengthwise with a sharp knife and got the gel-like transparent mass in the middle.
Now take two heaped tablespoons of the gel and mix it with some buttermilk to make about 20ml of the mixture.
Consume it in the morning with an empty stomach.
Tips to follow in ulcers
- take antibiotics to get rid of the H. pylori bacteria. Your doctor may prescribe a course of antibiotics to kill the bacteria and treat the ulcer. Take these medications as long as your doctor tells you to, usually 2 to 3 weeks. Tell your doctor if ulcer symptoms do not improve, or return after you finish the medication.
- Take medications that reduce the amount of acid in your stomach and protect the injured area.
- Do not smoke, drink alcohol, or take anti-inflammatory medications, such as ibuprofen or aspirin, as these can cause additional damage to the digestive tract lining.
- If you are prone to ulcers, you can take a medication such as misoprostol to reduce the amount of acid in your stomach and prevent ulcers from forming.
- Only consume caffeinated beverages on a full stomach and avoid spicy foods.
- Take antacids to neutralize stomach acid and prevent irritation. You can use sucralfate to coat and protect the stomach, and thus try to heal ulcers.
Also read: how to make cupcakes.