When you start working on any kind of gem or a stone especially the rough one then there is a vision on how you want the final product to be. You need to align the material to cut and saw and then realign without worrying about the saw. Of course, it is quite a time taking. To bring what you have imagined into reality is not so easy. You need to be dedicated and committed to such work and that is why it is extremely important to choose the right type of trim saw for cutting the rocks. Ideally, it depends on the personal choice and also the material that you opt for and that is when you can consider the option of lapidary trim saw.
Table of Contents
Know More About Lapidary Trim Saw:
While looking for the best lapidary trim saws for your needs, you must look out for their features and usage before choosing the one. This is one mind-blowing product that is sold in the market on a large scale due to the incredible features that it offers. Since here are talking about the rock and stones, this lapidary trim saw is an ideal option to use for cutting such stones. Whether you are new in such a field or have been working, you might know that finding the right one is not easy. However, this lapidary trim saw whose price range can vary from 80 to 800b dollars is a must-have product.
You may find it to be an expensive investment but needless to say, the features and results that you get from such products are mind-blowing. Some come with a design to cut thick and hard stones which are costly while some are designed simply to cut the thinner materials that are more like tiles. Here are top three lapidary trim saw that you can shortlist:
1. Hi-Tech Diamond 6″ Lapidary Trim Saw
Hi-Tech Diamond 6″ Lapidary Trim Saw costs $549.55 in the market today. It is known to offer the best cutting speed which you can adjust as per our need. That is the main reason why paying this much for such a saw can be worth. There is a bearing motor ball that delivers the speed between 800rpm to 3,400rpm. That is not it; this machine has a built-in coolant reservoir that comes with the capacity to hold the 16 ounces of water.
- The lapidary trim saw table can be removed and you can sit directly on the take to clean it up.
- This lapidary trim saw has 6 inches blade that fits different materials without any problem
- The blade of this saw is ideal to cut minerals and rocks like corundum and turquoise to name a few.
- It assures no precise cuts would be sacrificed at all
- There is a cut through a possibility to 2.5 inches
It has a portable size
- It can result in Messer water spay
- There is no drain solution to dump the dirty water
Tutu Home Bench Polisher Grinder – Best Multi-Purpose Saw
Tutu Home Bench Polisher Grinder is another interesting lapidary trim saw that you can shortlist. It costs $148.99 and is said to be best used for polishing, grinding and carving too. This is also an all in one lapidary tool which takes less time to switch back and again to the same between different tools. With separate blades, you can cut 30mm maximum measurement objects.
- There is an adjustable angle regular for a precise cut
- The speed of the blade can be adjusted from 0 to 10000rmp
- The saw is designed to be used without using water too
- It is light in weight and durable
- The price is quite affordable
- It gets the job done quickly
- It can cut only less than an inch and half product
Pmc 4″ Diameter Mini Jeweler’s Saw
PMC 4″ Diameter Mini Jeweler’s Saw is another incredible lapidary trim saw in the market today which is being sold at $76.95. Being light in weight, powerful and portable, this lapidary trim saw can cut the precise angels with help of 2 miter slots.
- There is a diamond blade which is sturdy enough to cut stone
- The mini saw is portable and powerful
- There is no risk of a muddy mess
- You can carry it easily
- There is no water needed
- It can only cut 3/4th-inch thickness
- It will not cut any large slabs
To buy the right lapidary trim saw is important to research well since there is a significant investment involved in buying it. Consider options such as Construction Quality, Saw Blade Thickness, Speed, Dimensions, and Weight to name a few when you make decisions.