Table of Contents
A little about Covid-19
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is defined as an illness caused by a novel coronavirus now called severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2; formerly called 2019-nCoV). Coronavirus was first identified in Wuhan city of china’s Hubei province. It was first reported to the World Health Organization (WHO) on Dec 31, 2019, and WHO declared it as a universal pandemic on the 11th of March 2020. Since then. The world is under partial and full lockdown depending on the severity of the corona cases region to region. How to get rid of bed bugs?
How to recognize day to day symptoms of coronavirus
Before further discussion, kindly understand that this article discusses the general overview for the initial self-assessment only, and can be different from individual to individual. If you have any symptoms, please consult your medical officer for accurate treatment and proper treatment.
These symptoms are the conclusion of analyzing more than 300 corona patients and three different studies. Recent reports on corona virus
- Day 1 to Day 2 symptoms are similar to the common cold that is a mild sore throat and neither having a fever nor feeling tired, and patients can still consume food and drink as usual.
- The Day 3, the patient’s throat starts to feel a bit painful, and body temperature reaches around 36 to 37 degrees Celsius, although it is uncommon, other symptoms are mild nausea, vomiting and mild diarrhea are possible to sit in.
- Day 4, throat pain becomes more serious and other symptoms like weakness and joint pain starts to manifest
- Then Day 5 to Day 6, light fevers start, and body temperature starts increasing. Another most common symptom is the dry cough shows up. Dyspnea or labored breathing may occur occasionally, and with this, the patient may feel tiredness and dizziness. These four symptoms are among the top five indications of the most reported cases of Covid-19 according to the final report conducted by the joint mission of China and WHO.
coronavirus cases details
After day 7, the patient’s condition starts deteriorating, including severe cough, headache, and body pain. After day 7 most of the patients are admit to the hospital.
- Day 9, patient’s symptoms are likely to be worsened, severe shortness of breath becomes more severe and temperature reading goes well above that is above 38 degrees Celsius. Reports show that day 9 is the average time when sepsis starts to affect 40% of patients.
- Abdominal pain and losing appetite are among the symptoms of day 10 and 11. And the patient may need immediate treatment in the Intensive care unit (ICU).
- Day 12 to day 14, here comes the peak point of the symptoms and for the survivors. The symptoms can be well manage. Fever tends to get better and breathing difficulties may start to cease on day 13. Some recovered patients may have a cough even after the hospital discharge. How to cancel Amazon prime?
- Day 15 to 16, for the rest of the less than 2% patients. Acute cardiac injury, or kidney injury may occur with the fragile patients.
- Covid-19 fatality cases happen around day 19, whereas. On the other hand, day 20 to day 22 is the period of complete recovery for the patients.