You like or dislike many fruits, but kiwi is a refreshing fruit, and I know you will be interested in trying it. It contains vitamin C and antioxidant properties. Or, if you don’t like avocado, I swear that you can add it to your diet because of its refreshing natural benefits. Avocado toast is a healthy way to consume it. Avocado toast is the most nutritious breakfast that you can make at home. In this article, I will guide you on making avocado toast but first, take a look at its benefits. In the following article, we get to know about How to make avocado toast? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Benefits Of Avacado Fruit
- Contain antioxidant properties.
- Avocados may help improve satiety, enhance weight loss, and reduce belly fat.
- Help to get rid of intestinal pain and good constipation.
- It plays a role in digestion because it contains a specific enzyme that boosts digestion.
- The doctor recommends it to diabetes patients.
- Help to cure cancer disease.
- The Source of folic acid is beneficial in pregnancy, fetus, and breastfeeding, so consuming avocados is an intelligent way to get enough specific vitamins and minerals like folate, potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin B6.
- Contain vitamin E, which helps eliminate wrinkles and freckles on our skin.
- Gives you healthy sleep. (suitable for insomnia)
How to select a perfect avocado
Color of the avocado
Look for the Avacado’s peel color. It should be a dark green pr green-brown shade. Don’t contain any patches, or darker color indicates that it’s rotten. And the lighter color means it’s unripe. visit here
Is it a ripened avacado?
The perfect avocado should be firm (not hard and soft). Just press slightly with your thumb and observe if it feels hard, so it means it is unripe and if it is soft mashy so it is overripe and rotten.
You can also test it by smelling it. Just keep it close and smell it if it has no fragrance, so it is unripe, and if it has more sweet swell, it indicates that this sweet mashy smell of avocado is enough to sick you.
A perfect ripen avocado has a refreshing fruity sweet smell and firm surface (not feel mashy).
How to ripen a avacados?
If the ripe avocados are not available, you take the unripe avocados and place them in a paper bag with a piece of apple and banana because these fruits produce auxin, which is a fruit ripening enzyme, so this enzyme helps in the ripening of kiwi but don’t overwrap it cause rotting and fungus formation.
How to make avocado toasts
It’s time to prepare something more special like your morning to help you start the day with an excellent healthy flavor. Avocado toast can be made in ten minutes and give us enough energy to perform our daily tasks. We have a variety of avocado toast, so you won’t get bored by consuming them daily.
- 2 Bread slices
- Salt and pepper
Steps to follow
- Prepare the mayonnaise by adding minced garlic, salt, pepper, and tomato ketchup and mixing it.
- Now prepare the eggs, add water to a pot, and wait to boil.
- Add vinegar to the water and add eggs carefully and let them cook.
- Flip the eggs carefully, firming the whirlpool.
- Cook the eggs for more than 4 minutes, then move to the plate.
- Peel and mash the avocados and sprinkle salt on them.
- Now it’s assembly time; spread the mayonnaise on the toast.
- Then a layer of mashed avocados.
- Place the egg on it and sprinkle pepper on it.
- Enjoy your breakfast is ready.
- 2 slices of toasted whole wheat bread
- 2 eggs boiled
- 1 avocado
- juice of a half lemon
- pepper to taste
- Olive oil
Steps to follow
- We will start by peeling the avocado and removing the bone from the inside, and cutting it into small pieces.
- Then we will put it in a bowl and add the juice of half a lemon, a pinch of salt, and pepper. Now we mash the avocado with a fork until it is pureed. Sprinkle avocado on toast and add a few drops of pure olive oil. We divide the boiled eggs in half and put 2 halves in each toast, add the spices to our liking and sprinkle a pinch of ground oregano on top.
- Now we have our toast with avocado and boiled egg ready for breakfast. Accompany these toasts with your favorite natural fruit juice (non-sugary), and you will have a perfect breakfast to start the day with enough energy to stay up until lunchtime. Enjoy!!! visit here
Avocado turkey toast
- 1 avocado
- 2 slices of brown bread
- cooked turkey slices
- A pinch of white sesame
- A bit of black sesame
- A few drops of hot sauce
- A thread of olive oil
- Salt to sprinkle
- ground black pepper
Steps to follow
- First of all, heat the slices of bread on both sides.
- Then prepare the avocado by beeling and removing the middle pearl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and add lemon juice, hot sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Also, add olive oil so it can bind.
- Now, spread the avocado mixture on the toast and place turkey breast slices.
- Then sprinkle black sesame. Sesame is optional, but it will give you a great flavor and iron source.
- You can also use other meat instead of turkey breast.
Strawberry sauce avocado toast
- Strawberry is also a refreshing fruit that makes you fresher to start your day, and these avocado toasts help maintain your low weight.
- Toast the bread in a pan or electric grill.
- Then after peeling and removing the seed of the avocado, cut it into thin slices.
- Set the slices on the bread toast.
- Then cut the strawberries into small slices and place them on the top of the avocados.
- Add strawberry sauce on the top and enjoy your non-sugary healthy sweet breakfast.
Avocado in your daily life
You can eat it whenever you want. I advise you to eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and keep it in your pockets and your child’s lunch box. Add it to the daily recipes.
You can make a perfect mashed texture and add it to your food. Its natural flavor suits best with all recipes. Add kiwi to your daily life and say hello to a healthy life. Thank you!!!
Also read: how to make cauliflower rice.